[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The time has come

  • From: Medusasmom <medusasmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ELG440@xxxxxxx" <ELG440@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 17:00:14 -0400

Evan,
Thank you so much for thinking of this and seeing your idea through to a full
fledged award program! I have always supported jrs and will continue too in
every way I can.
 Also, everyone going to the National please consider contacting one of these
very talented Young handlers for your entry! I would suggest only fairly ring
trained dogs because we want dog and handler to have a positive experience but
please consider them! We have seen jrs with good dogs do some pretty amazing
winning! Off the top of my head lets see.. Mike Sherman(daughter Trinity is on
the way winning best puppy in Match) olivia,christina,Hunter & Summer just
starting out are going to be very competitive. I know of several more awesome
jr handlers but my memory is shot so please forgive for not mentioning them. I
see great things in the future as this award and competition grow. I hope one
day to see a portion of the fund set aside to pay travel expenses to a child
who could not attend the National due to financial difficulties. I know details
have to be worked out but perhaps this could be added in years to come??? Im
just so excited to see kids being encouraged to be in dogs! Its truly a huge
benefit to the future of our breed! Thanks again Evan & all who participate!
Tami

Medusasmom...forever
Sent from my iPhone