[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The rumor of this week

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx, cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 22:25:51 EST

In a message dated 11/17/2008 9:02:54 P.M. Central Standard Time,
campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Hi Lee,
Just tired and I am deluged with  questions.
One thing after another and you must admit this has been  going on since
Beaumont was over.
I even had someone say we had no  hotels in Utah. Contracts are signed for
hotels and the site.
Let's  look forward to a fun National at a great site in Ohio. Heck, they are
 even keeping the restaurant and the bar open until midnight every night  for
the RV's and others that may wish to stay. The restrooms have  showers and
there are elevators up to the glassed in rooms overlooking  the ring. The
closed
circuit TV will be playing in the restaurant on  wide screens during the day.
We can wander from one event to another  and really see our breed.
Let's all go and enjoy the  dogs.
Joan

I agree go and enjoy the dogs. Right now I am more concerned about the  stock
market and what it will do tomorrow.  <G>  See how much it  will cost me
tomorrow rather than a nationals showsite.
Also, more concerned about the smell in my house of burned cabbage. I  burned
a whole pot and does it smell my house up.  Anyone not playing nice  on the
list will get a bottle of this awful smell sent to them. <G>

Lee Brown