[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The rumor of this week

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <TISHW@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 23:09:54 -0500

Well, Richmond won't be much better, hotel-wise, altho the airport might be
OK.

If you aren't a Dean Koontz fan, Tish, go to the library and get some of the
Dana Stabenow books, esp. the Kate Shugak series....they are great, as well
as informative!!!  A new one is coming out in another couple of months....we
Shugak/Stabenow fans can hardly wait!!

    To keep things somewhat dog related....Kate has a dog (actually half
wolf) who has many GSD attributes...........

   Peggy