[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The rumor of this week

  • From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx, TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 19:59:41 -0800 (PST)

Tish,
You can't go anywhere on Inauguration weekend.Either in or out of Washington
has to be a zoo.
Joan
From: TISHW@xxxxxxx <TISHW@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The rumor of this week
To: campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx, cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
Date: Monday, November 17, 2008, 10:30 PM

In a message dated 11/17/2008 10:03:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx writes:
The
  restrooms have showers and there are elevators up to the glassed in rooms
  overlooking the ring. The closed circuit TV will be playing

Oh boy, the Gods are looking out for me!! An elevator.  :)

Tish

Did I mention that at the Foundation meeting on Tuesday at the Elegante we
had a fire drill (well, the alarm went off) and I had to walk down 9 flights of

stairs??!  Well, I made it and I thanked the good lord that we could take
the elevator back up to resume the meeting cause I don't think I would have
made
it up.

Get the Moviefone Toolbar. Showtimes, theaters, movie news & more!
is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the original

MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION
OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND
IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.