[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The rumor of this week

  • From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 19:02:39 -0800 (PST)

Hi Lee,
Just tired and I am deluged with questions.
One thing after another and you must admit this has been going on since
Beaumont was over.
I even had someone say we had no hotels in Utah. Contracts are signed for
hotels and the site.
Let's look forward to a fun National at a great site in Ohio. Heck, they are
even keeping the restaurant and the bar open until midnight every night for the
RV's and others that may wish to stay. The restrooms have showers and there are
elevators up to the glassed in rooms overlooking the ring. The closed circuit
TV will be playing in the restaurant on wide screens during the day.
We can wander from one event to another and really see our breed.
Let's all go and enjoy the dogs.
Joan