[ SHOWGSD-L ] The rest of San Gabriel German Shepherd Dog Show in California

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 23:54:00 EDT

In a message dated 10/22/2005 3:29:00 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
majapoodles@xxxxxx writes:
Hi Evan,
Any chance you have the rest of the class dog winners.  I have  a friend who
lives in Ohio and has a Nitro son that is with Ken &  Kathy right now.  How
did he  do?

I didn't realize I had not listed the Dog Class Winners. So here it  is.

AMERICAN BRED DOGS

1.   PALADIN POLARIS NIKE CLAYFIELD, CGC, TC Breeder Dr. Gloria  S. Rice,
Sharlonna C. McGahal Sire Ch Nike Clayfield casanova, HT, CGC, TC Dam  Ch
Paladin
Amelia Earhart Castlehill, HT, PT, HCT, JHD, CGC, TC owner Dr. Gloria  Rice,
Sharlonna C. MGaha

2.   JAZRA'S TALLEDEGA Breeder T. Radigan, E. Hill & C.  Carusco Sire Ch
Karagin's Hoodlum of Castlehill Dam Elvaston's Tuscany, HT owner  Anne H.
Thompson, T. Radigan & r. Nichols

3.   VICTORY'S LEVIATHAN Breeder Joe Carroll Sire ch Elvaston's  Nations Cup
Dam Kiss My Grits of Edan CDX Owner Terri & Barbara Stout

4.   ROCKNOLLS ESPRIT DE CORPS Breeder David O. Coleman &  Janet L. Coleman
Sire ch Karagins Hoodlum of Castlehill Dam Ch Rocknoll's  Salishan Owner David
O. Coleman & Janet L. Coleman

OPEN DOGS
RESERVE WINNER'S DOG

1.   UTOPIA'S SMOOTH AS ICE Breeder Kathy A. Aubrey Sire ch  Rohan's Glass
Palace Dam Utopia's Sig Alert Owner Cathleen Bennett & Joe  Guay

2.   RICHTERSLUST'S JEB B Breeder Herbert Drew Sire Ch Backachers  Ruggiero V
Milo Dam Richterslust's Zena Owner Herbert Drew, JR Alcantara, Sergio  Esp;ejo

3.   MAR HAVEN'S MR. BEAU JANGLES Breeder Carolyn Martello &  Debra Kaser
Sire Ch Elvaston's Southern Byrne, PT Dam Mariner's Diva D'Arte  owner Carolyn
Briney

4.   PALADIN DREAM BOAT NCP, CGC, TC Breeder Dr. Gloria S. Rice,  Jene &
Isabelle Dupzyk, Sharlonna C. McGaha Sire Ch Nike Clayfield  Cassonova, HT,
CGC,
TC Dam Paladin-Kansten's Good Vibrations CGC, TC, HIC Owner  Dr. Gloria S. Rice
& Sharlona C McGaha & Nicole Daniel

I am not sure why I missed all these dogs in posting., I was asked when I
got to the show, and was announced.  I must have just failed to put them  in.
also forgot to mention all the greats that were there, but more  tomorrow.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together