[ SHOWGSD-L ] The purpose on purpose

  • From: elg440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 22:58:48 -0400

My response is going to surprise a lot of people.? It is an opportunity for the
members of a major club to attend an event, that is always interesting, fun,
and educational. It is a chance for people from all over the country to attend
an event dedicated to the breed.? It is the one time when we all can get
together to enjoy the company, the dogs, and exchange ideas about the breed.
So, the answer is that it is for the members, it is to allow everyone to
attend, and the only important opinions are those of the members.? Therefore,
it is to allow as many people to attend as possible. In the end it is the
people that matter, the dogs are how you keep score.

Is the National an annual event which attempts to draw the best dogs from all
over the United States (and Canada)...or is it an event to make sure members
can
easily attend every few years because the event is close to them, and my two
questions are sincere ( yes usually I'm being sarcastic)...now the

Evan