[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The passing of a truly great one

  • From: Ginialtman@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 22:54:02 EDT

Kathaleen,

My heart goes out to you during this time of grief in your loss. Please  know
that we are all thinking about you and pray that time will ease your grief.
Having lost a 13 year old under similar circumstances, I know how very
precious  they are and how very bonded we are to our old dogs--they are so very

special. Your truly great Queen will be remembered for a long time.   May her
legacy live forever!  You have my deepest sympathy!

Ginny Altman

"Please let me be as kind,  intelligent, and wonderful as my dog thinks I
am."