[ SHOWGSD-L ] The other Evans National blog!

  • From: Pat Evans <patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 17:01:16 -0500

So far it's been an adventure for Ch Konigin's Storms A' Brewing, aka
Bullwinkle and me.  Mo' his breeder and co-owner sent us off to conquer the
world-or at least Topeka, all by ourselves!

Yesterday, I locked myself out of the room, with Bull running loose in the
room.  I zoomed down 7 floors,explained a needed a key quickly and no, I didn't
have an ID on me.   I was just happy to not be in pj's.

This morning, I locked Bull and myself out of the room.  No lead on Bull.  So
we managed to get downstairs and get another key.

Sitting at the show today, the announcer proclaimed a dog loose on floor 7 of
the adjoining hotel.  Nah, not my dog.  He's in a crate.   I went anyway.   Got
on the floor and a hotel staffer was greeting people as they got off the
elevator.  Told him, I was sure it was not my dog, and pointed towards my room.
  He said....the maid said the dog came from that area.  I rushed over.   Door
still closed -with. The do not disturb hanger on the door.

Sure enough - empty room.  The nice gentleman said the dog was down stairs (I
do not know whether Bull can operate the elevator, or not!).  Evidently, Bull
spent time with the staff, and then the manager decided to walk him. He had a
great adventure.

He now has a new crate, bungee cords and super glue!      I sincerely hope to
not be reporting too many additional adventures-but Bull will be giving
elevator operation lessons, tomorrow at 8:30 am!

Pat