[ SHOWGSD-L ] The old days were not always better

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 19:20:14 EDT

I remember that show well, and not only did Charo have  a great day,  she was
a great bitch.

  The rest of the story is that she didn't finish that day, and they  waited
a number of months to show her again, for her championship.

I don't know if we ever had another Grand Victor or Victrix who was not a
champion, but I got to see Charo do it.  It seems like yesterday.   And,
yesterday was a good day.

That was the show where a fairly new club member was told to keep the  double
handlers away from the area around the ring.  He forced Ralph  Roberts to
move out, and never knew who he was talking to.  It was a bit  funny, and
caused
some discussion about who had rights to be where. That was  when the board
members used to rope off their area, and keep us little people  out.  Today it
does not happen, and we are a better club for it.

Evan
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together

In a message dated 9/14/2008 9:33:20 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
amidon@xxxxxxxxx writes:

In  California the NAtional a bitch from the classes went Grand
Victrix..Charo  owned by the Mc Phersons..Ed Barritt gave  her winners bitch
and Walter
Frost Grand Victix Charo was a sable had a great  day