[ SHOWGSD-L ] The nationals

  • From: "Mo Murkland" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 20:11:57 -0500

Y'all,
I have been to so many...........the 94 Nationals were SO special, we had our
first Champion entered. That was a milestone for us. 2005 is another
milestone..........I will be going to accept the 2005 National Good Will
Ambassador Award for my Jerry Lee. He was from the first litter we bred on our
own..........and thank you Randy and Matthew for allowing us to bred to your
wonderful Josh!On Wednesday, I will stand before the entire club with Jerry
Lee's son, Little Richard, and accept the award.  This little breeder from
Texas can't believe it all yet.........I am so humbled that my Jerry was
chosen. Mo