[ SHOWGSD-L ] The more the merrier

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 22:28:02 EDT

In a message dated 5/7/2007 1:26:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Absolutely! Nancy is great, and does a wonderful job.... a job that it  seems
just got that much more difficult.

Nancy is a real bonus for us at the National. She brings Erin at no  charge,
and we get two for one. Two realy great ladies.  Then too, we never  see
either of them without a smile, and it brightens up the National.  I  hope her
doing the site selection as well won't detract from the fantastic job  she has
been doing.

I always felt the more people involved the better. Often it was suggested  we
have a smaller board. But, since so many people want to serve, I have
realized we should include, not exclude.  Having others do individual jobs  is
always, in my mind, better than combining jobs.

The budget and finance committee said that combining the two positions was
financially sounder.  I don't have anything to back up or deny that.

Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together