[ SHOWGSD-L ] The measure of winning

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 20:36:15 -0400

I am glad to have Paul back. But, I don't think the AR people are winning. On
television, well over half the commercials have dogs or cats in them. That is
commercials not for animal products.

The AR make a lot of noise, but the pet population is more popular than ever,
and there is always a strong reaction to PETA, etc.

In the end, we are still strong, and we still enjoy our animals. No one seems
able to stop that, no matter how much money they have.

Hear us roar.

Evan