[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The look of eagles

  • From: "Mary-Anne" <mary-anne.boulet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blackhawkfarmsllc@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>, <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <firethorntemple@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 11:31:21 -0500

I find this very easy to understand.  An eagle sitting on a branch holds his
head erect and looks down his nose at me.  Prince Charles (before Diana)
would sit on his horse and look down his nose at me. When I ask Magnum to
watch a bird, he sits down and looks down his nose at it and then at me.
Look of Eagles, look of nobility.  The only difference is that when Misty
and Magnum do it, there is this awesome look of intelligence in their eyes
which is sadly lacking in the eagle or Prince Charles.
Mary-Anne

From: "carolyn mckenna" <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>