[ SHOWGSD-L ] The list

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsdca list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 12:53:01 -0700

As I posted before, these recent subjects have brought many people into posting
that haven’t posted in a long time. Because of that the DMARC (Blech!) thing
is new to them. Before we knew who was posting (and we STILL DO!) by checking
the TO: up there. The name/email address is up there in the midst of the
“redacted” garbage. List members are ALWAYS identified - we admins know who
they are, and so can all list members if they just “look up! <G>

As far as negative posts. As long as posts are not personally directed, a
comment is a matter of opinion. We may not like all the opinions, and can
choose to delete or maybe even consider them. Opinions are like food choices.
I happen to love all food choices. Hard to find a food for which I don’t like
to eat. Other people are very choosy about foods, lots of dislikes or even
allergies.

We should be the same about opinions. We’re all at the same table, but we
don’t all need to eat the same food. (Unless it’s smoked brisket, and I read
recently that there is somebody here that does not even like that!!!! see?)

These have been some great topics and I’m taking a taste and a bite of all of
them. Thank you!

Storm

Stormy V. Hope