[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The law is the law

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>, "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 11:48:13 -0600

Knowing Margy also, as I did, I agree with Penny big time.
I remember she had some family illness with which she had
to take care of at the time.  Missing a meeting or 2, but was
treated badly due to this even tho she could not help it.  Tish
did come to the rescue if I remember and minutes were OK
at the meetings in question.   No problem - IF - things had been
looked at in a decent manner.     I don't remember it having
anything to do with the    EEEEK  Hunte mess tho.  Life in the
"Never A Dull One"   Lane - the name of my autobiography I've
started to write.   YeeeeeeeHa!  Norma the not normal one!!