[ SHOWGSD-L ] The joys of showing

  • From: DPiagentin@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 15:47:34 -0400 (EDT)

My beautiful Deb-Mar's Follies Bergere (aka Diva and she is one) I decided
to make an entry at our local show which was today.  Yesterday, bath her,
blew her out put product in her coat and took a look at her well not bad.

The one thing about showing dogs is this as soon as you make the entry out
and as soon as it leaves your mailbox and enters the system.

Two things happened Diva said I don't think I want to eat my dinner, and
she eats one day, off two days, I cant blame it on the heat as she lives in
AC.  The next thing she decided to do is blow her coat, this beautiful
plush coat was on the bathing area floor.

So I decided to take her anyway as my friend Anibel needed a point to
finish Star, a young bitch that I picked out for him when she was just an 8
week
 old baby.  but low and behold she won today and still needs another
point.  I love her she is one gorgeous female.

I have spent the afternoon making satin balls, when the captain in Jaws
said we need a bigger boat,  I said I need a bigger bowl, 5lbs of hamburger
was not going to mix very well in the bowl that I had chosen, so out came the
 big,  lobster pot. Although I still have cereal, oatmeal, wheat germ on
the  counter and floor, the deed is done and I am waiting for them to freeze.

I do have one question how many of these meat balls do I give her to put
some weight on Diva.?

Thank you, I hope you are all staying cool.

Diane
_www.debmarsgermanshepherds.com_ (http://www.debmarsgermanshepherds.com)