[ SHOWGSD-L ] The information is avialable

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 14:36:05 EDT

In a message dated 7/25/07 10:03:25 AM Pacific Daylight Time, PAGAIRS  writes:
.   I really think from now on instead of some listers believing what Evan is
 posting...get the facts straight cause Evans facts  arent.

I have never suggested that anyone believe anything I say. It is just  what I
am told, and I try to say where I hear it. I know that Gary now has the
information about the photography at the National, and I have asked him to post

it, so that everyone will know what is going on. I know it, because Gary told
me  so.

As I said, it was to be limited, but evidently that was a mistake, not by
me, but by the report. Gary and the board will take care of it. It would be
nice
 if he or someone else who has the report would let everyone know what caused
the  problem.

Evan_  Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type  Movement and Temperament come together