[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The future of our club

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 12:05:13 EST

In a message dated 1/30/2007 10:56:06 A.M. Central Standard Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:
I  did not write the below message====Molly

In a message dated  1/30/2007 7:01:37 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx writes:
What is  the future for the  club, that has allowed evil to corrupt  it
through
money and  secrecy?
-------------------

Relax.   The GSDCA will survive and at the next election we will  have a
number of changes, some dictated by term limits, and some by our  votes.  We
can and
should recognize how someone votes on issues  important to us and  remember
that at the time of the  election.

Having one person in the club we do not like, or admire  will not destroy
our
club. We have a number of limitations in  place, one being the elections. We
have audits of our  finances, and we have the right to call for new votes
when
mistakes are made.

Have faith in our board. We elected them.  If you disagree with what someone
did, then just don't vote  that person back in.  We will be electing a new
President  at the next club election, and we know what happened in this
important
vote, and will remember.

You never get  together with all 3,000 members, and if you did, you would
not
be forced to hug Mr. Hunte, (because you are both members).   Take a  deep
breath, eat a Yoohoo, and sip a coke. The sun will  rise tomorrow, the shows
will
go on, the judging will be  fair,and we have another National coming  up.  We
get to  pick what shows we go to, what dogs we enter, and who we  talk  to.

I woke up the morning after the vote for Mr.  Hunte.  The sun looked  the
same, I felt the same, (but a  bit whipped, but that is another story), and I
 went
to work.  My office key worked, the drivers on the road seemed just as rude
as ever, and I didn't notice my breakfast tasted any  different.  I am,
however
a day older.

Not that  there is anything wrong with that.

Evan
_Asgard German   Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/

Trillia  German Shepherds since 1974
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont,  Life member CKC
If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog  biscuits in your pocket
and then give him only two of  them>>>>Phil  Pastoret