[ SHOWGSD-L ] The future is here/Back to the Future

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 18:42:11 EDT

In a message dated 5/9/07 9:37:31 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
And we  still are made to wait. As I said before, we create our  future!

As I understand the problem, the minutes are not to be distributed  until the
board approves them.  There used to be a Board-O-Gram, that was a  sort of
informal statement of what went on.  I thought Tom might have done  it at one
point, but I know Margy is not to send out unapproved minutes.

Besides, is there anyone who does not know what happened at the last Board
Meeting?  I mean someone who has not been sleeping for the past  month.

Evan  (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/