[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The future is here/Back to the Future

  • From: acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (showgsd-l)
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 04:37:16 +0000

Evan: Increasing the service is fine. Having a better web site is fine. But,
let's not lose sight of the fact that - getting the minutes of the last meeting
out to the membership should be paramount. Prioritize!I'm sure the general
membership can live with the existing site the way it is for a while. The site
is not affecting membership morale, the apparent reluctance to communicate in a
timely maner is. The members deserve better.

This is supposed to be the age of communication; e-mails,I-pods, blueberries,
walnuts, acorns, telephone cameras , tape recorders,CD's, DVD's, videotapes, on
and on and on. And we still are made to wait. As I said before, we create our
future!

Just my opinion.

Tony C
From: ELG440@xxxxxxx