[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The foundation

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: stormy435@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 14:19:04 -0400 (EDT)

Yes, it was on Friday night.  It was usually a lot of fun.  And  when the
List first was formed it did have a party at a few Nationals and I  think
many went to both.

Tish

In a message dated 4/30/2013 1:10:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
stormy435@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Was the  Foundation Dinner on Friday night?  I seem to remember that
discussion of  going to the List Party (also for a good cause) then moving over
the  Foundation Dinner (or the other way around.  In any case, both are
no  longer..  :-(
Stormy

On Apr 30, 2013, at  9:44 AM, Kay Springer <SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I agree! The  Foundation party was great and for a very good cause!
>
>  Kay
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Apr 30, 2013, at  7:53 AM, Sally Hayden <sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> It was a very sad day for the breed and members when the  committee had
to stop having the fund raiser at the national  due to  private functions.

>> Sherry Nolan and I attended the  one in Ohio and had a blast with the
auction. We went together and bought a  gorgeous donated German shepherd
necklace for $500. Sherry wore it once that  year when her dog went select . We
deemed it a good luck charm and donated it  back to the foundation to be
auctioned off again.

>>  It's too bad people let this great evening  be discontinued
>>
>> Sent from my iPad
>> Sally
>>  www.embroiderybysally.com

===========================================================================>>
POST is Copyrighted 2012.  All material remains the property
of the  original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or
FORWARDS of  any kind are permitted without prior permission of the original
author AND of  the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

>> Each  Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group
and  its administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions
expressed  in any post.

>> ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE  FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN
ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON  SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE  LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS  OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE
PROSECUTED.

===========================================================================>
==========================
=================================================>  POST is Copyrighted 2012.
All material remains the property of the
 original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or
FORWARDS of  any kind are permitted without prior permission of the original
author
AND of  the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

> Each Author  is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group
and its  administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions
expressed in  any post.

> ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING,  REPRODUCTION OR USE IN
ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L  WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST  MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF  THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE
PROSECUTED.

> For assistance, please  contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
> VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org
> NATIONAL BLOG -  http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/

Stormy  V.  Hope

POST  is Copyrighted 2012.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.