[ SHOWGSD-L ] The flyer

  • From: Kim McNamara <klite3gsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 17:17:40 -0500

Hey - no need for anyone to get defensive about this, ok?  So the change
was made in 2012 - that was then and this is now.  The membership has
spoken very recently in regards to the DQ for whites, and a flyer that
purports to represent the German Shepherd Dog Club of America should have
photos of only such dogs as represent the Breed Standard.  Period.  I like
that we are using photos of our dogs doing something other than looking
beautiful, but we have very beautiful dogs that can do those things too
(herd, jump, heel etc.) and plenty of members that could provide photos for
a flyer.

My last opinion for 2014 - yay!  Happy New Year!

Kim - Kimberlite

--
Visit us on the web!  http://kimberliteshepherds.googlepages.com/