[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The first sable I loved . .

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'showgsd L list' <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 06:02:36 -0700 (PDT)

I have waited patiently twelve years for her to "outgrow" her puppy antics...no
luck. When Sally was here watching her recently, she had to run out and corral
her from eating the wet sand. What is up with that??? They ALL love the wet
sand! I went through HUNDREDS of dollars of vet bills initially before I found
a vet who told me "what are you bothering to x ray for? As long as they are
eliminating it, you are all set"...
She said to feed them yogurt, adolphs meat tenderizer, pineapple juice and
laxatone...it breaks it up and pushes the sand out. Krunch ate a grommet
once...and Kiz ate black malaga soap from spain with LAVA in it! not to mention
the nylons, dish towels, entire oinker rolls,etc She has the digestive system
of an ox!

Dawn Restuccia, Pres.
Last Hope, Safe Haven
Donations may be made to: