[ SHOWGSD-L ] The end is near

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 11:38:05 EST

Here it is, another year shot to hell, and we are still here.  That is  a
good thing.

It is two degrees above freezing here in Fullerton, California. It reminds
me that this time tomorrow Tedi and I will be hosting Summer and her family
at  the Rose Parade. Years ago we sold a puppy to a woman who worked for
the parade,  and after twenty years of working for the organization, she is
now in charge of  a judge.
She is allowed to obtain a number of VIP tickets for others to buy, so we
will be in the stands where the parade begins. We can walk down and around
the  floats before it begins, and then watch from up close and personal.
Just  another benefit of being involved with German shepherds.

Next year will be another great year, due to the sport of dogs and German
shepherds in particular. It gives me a chance to watch Summer put some more
points on Kirk, (if things go the way they should), to spend time with my
friends, to meet some new people, and more importantly, bring some new folks
 into the world of German shepherds.

Your year should be as great as mine will be. It should be filled with
great friends, some with four legs and some with two. It should be filled with
dog shows full of laughter, joy and wonder. It should be a time of peace,
happiness and success. The year will have moments of sorrow, and hours  of
delight for us all, but in balance another great year.  What a year of  life
should be and will be if we allow it.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together