[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The dog that took my breath away

  • From: PBECCAJO@xxxxxxx
  • To: stjamesgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx, janbraeloch@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 21:04:16 EDT

I haven't been to attend as many nationals as I would like, but I remember
the year Kidd Carson went select 2. I'll tell you, I watched that dog with
pure  admiration as he went around that large ring. It just made the
adrenalin   race across my chest. He was soooo perfect and so athletic, and
masculine and  having Heartthrob for a dad wasn't bad either. It was like the
quarterback had  the ball and was running for the goal... WOW.
In my heart that was the closest that a judge ever came to needing body
armor when he did not pick him.LOL   Patty J.

In a message dated 9/28/2009 4:13:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
stjamesgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The  one dog that stands out in my mind is a bitch I saw at my one and only
 national in 1986.  It was Dawnhill's Carly.  That bitch just did not
quit.  She kept going and going and going.  I don't remember too  much more
since that was a long time ago but she impressed me the  most.

Linda Hendrix

St James Shepherds

Lin Chi  Tibetan Spaniels

Lauren  found her dream laptop. Find the PC thatâ??s right for  you.
 is Copyrighted 2009.  All material remains the property of the

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org