[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The dog that took my breath away

  • From: Linda H. <stjamesgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <janbraeloch@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 16:12:59 -0400

 The one dog that stands out in my mind is a bitch I saw at my one and only
national in 1986.  It was Dawnhill's Carly.  That bitch just did not quit.  She
kept going and going and going.  I don't remember too much more since that was
a long time ago but she impressed me the most.

Linda Hendrix

St James Shepherds

Lin Chi Tibetan Spaniels

Lauren found her dream laptop. Find the PC that?s right for you.