[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The difference between handlers

  • From: Sandra Kozub <skozub@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx,showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 12:11:21 -0500

Very Good!!!  I really agree with your descriptions.   I, personally, have to
add one more thing.  It does not seem proper (to me) for the handler to
also be showing their own dogs.    Too much chance of the handler
favoring their own dogs over the clients (even without conscious thought).

Sandy

Sandra Kozub
KcK Kennels
http://iweb.tntech.edu/rkozub/kennel.htm