[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The difference between handlers

  • From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Beryl <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 20:25:00 -0700

Beryl,
Yes, I did handle Jama'a to select, at the National in Phoenix under Fran
Ford, and thank you for the vote of confidence. I have always tried to go
out of my way to avoid the appearance of impropriety.
Really folks, that's what we're talking about, the appearance of
impropriety, whether there is any or not, we need to avoid bad impressions.
Handlers seem to be the usual target, and that's ok, we can take the heat.
 In a perfect world, judges would not breed or exhibit, handlers would not
breed and only handle clients dogs and club officials would not breed or
exhibit. The bottom line, however, is it is ALL on the judges. If they are
honest, there is really no problem. Now, that being said, I think for the
most part they are honest, but again we go back to the appearance of
impropriety. Quite a circle.
Just breed better dogs.
Kathy and Ken

http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
Home of :
CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle

WEBSITE PUP-DATED SEPT 22, 2008

On W