[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The decline of the German Shepherd Character.

  • From: "Kathryn Springer" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "showgsd@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: proudk911@xxxxxxxxx, "gersheps@xxxxxxxxxxx" <gersheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 20:47:26 -0800

What a great age for a dog. Thank you for giving her a home and love. I am a
big believer in all forms of acupuncture and cold laser. Have used that and
chiropractic adjustments on almost all my dogs for either injuries, pano or old
age joint issues. Luckily, if the DM tests are accurate, I will not be faced
with DM issues.

But I think for all of our general education, it would be great to learn what
you have done for DM issues.

Kay Springer, Showboat Shepherds
Www.showboatgsd.com -- showgsd@xxxxxxx
Home of Multi BISS & Multi Group Winning
DAE GCh. Rohan's Reward ROM TC CGC HT RE CDX NW 1
GSDCA Health Award of Merit, CHIC, DM normal
"Strider" 80 BOBs 2008 Eukanuba; BOS 2009 Eukanuba