[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The board, a mixed meeting

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 07:23:23 -0700 (PDT)

Amy, well said.  While the board did try it's best, it failed to remain
independant and was swayed by the very cause of the problems in the first place.

  Yes, they would love to see this go away and never be spoken or written of
again.  But I will not be forgetting how the board and Lew were swayed by idle
threats and how we will never know what really happened,  the doors were closed.
  sheila
almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
  I don't know about anyone else Evan, but i felt very secure for knowing you
were in attendance.....................you keep on being you and telling it
just like it is..................and i guess my reply to that friend of a
Board member would have been:
It is not me who has caused or is causing the trouble! That's already been
in the process for at least 6 months or,,,, even longer since they removed
any requirements of membership.
I am sure they would like to see this all swept under the rug,,,,,,but
unfortunately this is a landmark happening that will remain in the history
of this club.
So we learn from it and move on,,,,,,but it will never be forgotten I am
sure.

Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2007 9:35 PM
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] The board, a mixed meeting

> In a message dated 4/28/2007 8:50:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> gwb1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> Sorry this has caused Susan so much trouble. I
> guess I wont post or write anymore.
>

> TO EVERYONE.
>
> Do not stop posting, writing, or saying what you believe. If you do, then
> "they" win.
>
> I was criticized today at the board meeting by one of my close friends on
> the board. He claimed I was causing trouble by posting what is going on.
> There
> is a trend right now to keep information from being spread, and I do not
> agree with it.
>
> I respect his right to criticize me, but I will not change. I believe we
> have a right to know what is going on, the right to say what we think, the
> right
> to know how our club is run, and the right to know who does represent us.
>
> Not that there is anything wrong with that.
>
> Evan

> http://www.aol.com.

> POST is Copyrighted 2007. All material remains the property of the

> BE PROSECUTED.

> VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.