[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The biggest problem is......

  • From: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 14:39:56 -0500

Predicting is NOT allowed... You are supposed to judge the dogs as you see them
on that day! No ifs, ands or butts!

The thought of someone predicting the FUTURE for my dogs is a bit scarey! And
remember, when judges go in the ring, they are supposed to leave behind baggage
that they might carry (easier said then done)... That means they cannot look at
a 9 month old gangly pup from a specific line and "assume" it will grow up to
be a good looking dog...

And yes, I would rather put up a quality looking puppy and take my chances then
putting up a mediocre adult dog. Purebred dogs are full of mediocrity...

Jess M.
Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)
& The Shepherd Girls (Simmie, CGC, TDI, TC, HIC & Pepper, HIC)
Member of: DCA, GSDCA & GTCDC

Windows Live?: Keep your life in sync.