[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The biggest problem is......

  • From: edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 19:00:15 +0000 (UTC)

What's your point. I have seen dogs finish out of adult classes that shouldn't
have finished either?                                           Ann
From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] The biggest problem is......
To: texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, April 14, 2009, 7:56 AM

Regarding height DQs -- they are applicable to the puppy class....  and breeds
with puppy trims (a la Poodles)...well, the judge is supposed to get hands on
the dog, not just judge it from across the ring.......and movement won't
change with the trim....so I don't understand your problem with puppy trims
and height DQs, Diane..........
Peggy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Diane Brantley"
<texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx>