[ SHOWGSD-L ] The best news ever

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: hardcastle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 11:24:20 EDT

In a message dated 5/12/09 10:50:22 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
hardcastle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Anyway...I am here. I am the President and cheerfully will perform  those
duties as I am made aware of them. The Board has no right to give me  an
ultimatum. I can only be removed by the members that elected me. The
nominating committee had no reason to withdraw my  name.

Hear me roar.   You go girl.

I have made it no secret that I am a big fan of Gail's, have been for more
years than she wants me to say. I support her in any way, and will stand
firm in  that position.  If she runs again, I will vote for her. Even were I
running  against her.  Which I am not.

Gail is a blessing to us, and we should be there for her.  The post  saying
Tish was taking over, did not reflect on Tish, and Tish did what she was
supposed to do, take over, while Gail was not available. We all have personal
 lives, and it sounds to me that Gail ran into "the perfect storm" of gener
al  life. This is understandable, and as always she has been candid with our
club,  and now let's move on.

There may be problems on the board, but this is a great group of dedicated
members who have agreed to serve us. With the continued leadership of Gail,
the  quality of our board members, and the support from Tish, I know our
club is well  served.  It is time to let this go, support our board as best we
can, and  always let rumors percolate just a bit before we rush to judgment.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
**************Dell Mini Netbooks: Great deals starting at $299 after