[ SHOWGSD-L ] The Whisperer.......

  • From: "Jane Kerner" <jkerner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 18:35:47 -0500

........and others in "canned"  television fare are always seen at their very
best.

The Whisperer you see is the very best he can be........

The "out takes" have been edited  before  broadcast time and are on the cutting
room floor.

What ever goes "wrong" while filming "live" or is inadvisable to show to a TV
audience has been cut.  It never reaches your television set.

We are seeing him  "being all he can be".......

Alas, sometimes Television Land is a desert waste land.

Jane Kerner

  From: Paulette McGuirt <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Date: Wednesday, September 5, 2007 3:22 pm
  Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Is it me or Millan? Long, but disturbing...