[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The WInners-Eukabuna

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 10:20:59 GMT

Harley won an Award of Excellence.  It was quite an honor.

I just got home and it is 2:15 in the morning; I am NOT going to work this
morning!!

My first Eukanuba was really fun.  A bit like Westminster.

Katrina and Striker and Wicked and Executive Flier all deserved their wins;
they showed beautifully and made me proud to see my dog out there with them.

Despite all the doomsayers, the replacement judge did a very nice job.

Paula, 305 days and counting