[ SHOWGSD-L ] The USCA Sieger show

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ELG440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 13:07:50 -0400 (EDT)

That is what we should ask for, honesty. We may or may not agree, but with
every opinion we have a choice to agree or not.

The German style of do does not appeal to me. Nor do the nudes of  Ruben.
It is taste. I prefer a long striding dog, with a long neck and a  great
front. The German style wants a darker pigmented dog, with short necks,  less
fronts and more uniformity. That does not make it wrong, it just makes it
something I don't find pleasing.

There is room in this breed for all types.  Also that goes for the  dogs.

And, I don't agree that they seem to love their dogs more than we do. Kierk
 has been vacationing here at home, and goes back in a few days. It would
be hard  to find a dog someone loves more than we do him, or he us.

Evan

In a message dated 5/17/2014 9:49:35 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I will  not stay silent or sugar coat my feeling.  I used no names only my
honest  observations.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html