[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The Twix mentality

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx, Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, sally@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 07:42:14 -0800 (PST)

What I want to know is who's idea was the secret ballot. If you didn't want the
rest of the board to know how the lawyers voted that would be a good way to do
it.
  Terry
Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx wrote:
  In a message dated 1/30/2007 8:02:38 AM Mountain Standard Time,
Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx writes:
> Also in the thought of conflict of interest.........our
> AKC rep has accepted money from this man for seminars. I would think
> surely
> for having been involved in a business relationship he should have removed
> himself from the debate/issue/vote.
ABSOLUTELY! But that would have been the honorable course.
It's interesting to me that both of our lawyers on the Board voted
"NO"....they must have felt that the club would not be in too much danger by
denying
Hunte's membership. So with their sage example, why would there be any other
motive to vote him in since the membership so vehemently opposed it?
While we're at it, we need to give the "NO" voters a sense of our
gratitude. Thanks to you all.....for standing up to power and money. We are
proud
of you and will certainly remember all of this at voting time.
As for the "YES" voters......HOW COULD YOU?!
Jamie

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original

 Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.