[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The Truth

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 21:20:08 EDT

In a message dated 5/3/2007 5:19:00 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Becky and Marilyn and the Committee have no idea why they were  turned down.
I and my Committee can sure can understand their feeling of  being rejected
for no given reason after they worked so hard.

The above was written by Joan a few days ago.    If  she herself seems to be
under the impression that she was "rejected" from  her committee for no
reason, and others seem to think the same, I must ask  why everyone else almost
always seems to get it wrong and there  are but some that always get it right?

We do have a  communication problem for sure, I am not so sure about
misinformation  though.  Again, I guess I am suggesting a seriously muddled
situation,
not clear at all even to those present at the meeting,  including the apparent
victim in this case.  I have gone back and  looked at the minutes when Ken
Downing was B&F chair.  He brought  detailed reports to the meetings, each item
discussed and motions made  either to accept or reject the ideas and or
recommendations.  In the  January minutes there is a point form made of
recommendations by B&F,  and several motions following same.  I am wondering
why all
thoughts  from B&F or Audit Committee, which are one in the same as the members
 on
them (whoever they are) are the same, did not break each and every  issue
down this time and call for motions?
I ask questions....this is not misinformation, disinformation or  otherwise.
I am fact gathering and have no intentions of dodging  flaming arrows and
resent the constant sling back from the leader of our  club.
As mentioned and reported from our recording secretary, she can only  put in
the minutes what actually is recorded and takes place at the  meetings.   I
will be very interested to see how this event in  its audio format is
transcribed for the record.
Molly

Trillia  German Shepherds since 1974
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont,  Life member CKC
If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog  biscuits in your pocket
and then give him only two of  them>>>>Phil  Pastoret