[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The THings DOg's Eat

  • From: Liane M Fossland <lfossland@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: wynsum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 14:13:39 -0700

That reminds me of one puppy who came visiting right before the holidays.
My male got a present from a friend which was a stuffed Tucan. In time it
got pretty ruffed up but still in one piece. When it was laying in the
back yard with its feet up in the air I always had to look twice to make
sure they had not killed a bird. So, here is this puppy getting hold of
Tucan Sady and started tearing it to bits. My dogs usually do just that
and then leave the pieces laying around. When I went outside to pick up
the pieces I never found any...and now I know.....they came out in
sausage form, some black and some red. Scared the jeebees out of me
because I took the red for blood at first. When he went back home I got a
phone call from the owner telling me that he threw up some stuff that
looked like fur!! I thought: Merry Christmas to you, too!
Lee

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 12:33:40 -0500 "Doc Zoe" <wynsum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> OY VEY!
>
> Last night, I was getting ready for bed, when IMP followed me into
> the bathroom.
>
> I had my hands full of dirty laundry to take tothe laundry room and
> suddenly she bolted out of
> the bathroom, and down the hallway.  I dropped the laundry and took
> off after her.  Before I could
> get to her she had SWOLLOWED a pair of silk panties!
>
> ARGH
>
> Now we wait. I did call my vet, and she could not stop laughing!

===
> POST is Copyrighted 2004.  All material remains the property of the
> original author  AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS
> RESERVED.
>
> ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE
> IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE
> EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST
>
> For assistance, please contact the List Management at
> admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

===

Liane (Lee) Fossland
Steppenwind German Shepherds
Home of Ch. Donar, Loni, CD,  Auburn & KaraMia
www.steppenwindgsd.com