[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The Standard part two

  • From: "Pam Stoesser" <pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <terrycochran97756@xxxxxxxxx>, <kmc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 11:52:25 -0500

The Board is not to blame.  I am.  I ended up doing the BOG because of a
serious family issue for the person who was going to do them.  I must admit it
was harder than I anticipated - getting a lot of information into a brief
format.  Frank authorized it before the Board meeting.
I put it into Constant Contact and forgot to send it out.  If the Board was
trying to keep everyone ignorant, why would it publish the call-in number and
allow people to listen into the Board meeting or to be present at the Board
meeting?

I will send it out today.

Pam