[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The Southwet Futurity from the S/W chairman's viewpoint.(long)

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sally" <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <Scharo777@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 08:13:23 -0400

Well now is not the time for me to discuss the futurities, i guess i'm a
little sensitive to it all with our SE futurity coming this weekend. Not a
great sized entry either............

Of course all our clubs dream of having a nice sized entry, but we'll
happily take what we got and enjoy the dogs and people.

And for the expense the winners go through to exhibit their quality animals
and their determination as breeders who care about the breed,,,,,we intend
to make them feel like they won a very important win.

Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com