[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The Southwet Futurity from the S/W chairman's viewpoint.(long)

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Scharo777@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 00:14:11 -0400

Well be forewarned that the SouthEast entry isn't much more we have 59. I
hope no one rubs salt in our wounds.
And while DD was depressed and Sally was in shock..............remember our
entry in Miami a couple years back was smaller but we had the Futurity
Victor who went on to Can GV and Am. Select and the Maturity Victor who went
on to Select.  So while they may not be defeating many.............their
quality can still be awesome!!  No need to belittle their wins especially
traveling all that way and supporting the Futurity system as a whole.
The winners, big and small are still BIG winners in my eyes!! They deserve
the same respect as the winners from a huge entry (jmo)

Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com