[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The Sissyfication of the GSD

  • From: Linda DeLarso <lindelgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, Showgsd-L <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 17:23:07 -0500

I am not sure I am understanding this....  So a tougher dog will bite
without being pushed? I personally don't want any parts of a dog (any breed)
that will bite w/o being 'pushed'!  I think you can have a tough dog and
they should still have a head on their shoulders and know when it is okay to
bite, that to me is sound.. And that IMO should still take a push whether it
is trained for bite work or whatever. Don't Police dogs and ScH trained dogs
live with families?
A dog that would bite w/o being pushed is a ticking time bomb and a
liability. IMO
Wagging tails one minute have proven to protect & bite IF the need arises,
as a good GSD will.

Maybe that is not what you meant...Maybe I am missing something...?

Linda DeLarso
Lindel Shepherds
www.lindelshepherds.com
Website Updated  12/11/2009