[ SHOWGSD-L ] The Shows in Saratoga

  • From: <nhansburgh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 8:42:10 -0400

Spent 48 hours up at Ballston Spa at the camp grounds.
Here is the Big News.
Tuesday night there were no lights in the bathrooms on the grounds. During that
period there were two incidents reported.
1. There was a rapist who was caught the next day and he turned out to be a
handler
2. There was a child who reported an attempted molestation by an older

I heard this from Sheltie people Labrador people rottweiler people and some
sammy people. The police were all over the place by Thursday.One gal said that
Tuesday night gave her the creeps. Hardly anyone went to the Wednesday Barbeque
and no children were there.But we did not hear the news until Thursday. Our
Shepherds kept us safe. Wednesday night the bathrooms were lit up like
Christmas trees.

I enjoyed my visit with Linda and Marie very much and so did all three of my
dogs despite the two power failures. Bad barbeque. A small fire and all the
Security problems. If I get more details on those bathroom incidents I will
report on them.