[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The Scarlette Letter

  • From: "Kerri Bojahra" <romance_german_shepherds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AKeller97@xxxxxxx, carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 12:02:13 -0500

I'm not provoking, just stating how the whole affairs are coming across. if
you didn't buy into his lies you would have never allowed him in the club.
yes i know some voted no, but the majority voted yes. i red his
presentation, it's full of out right lies easily proven. he contradicts
himself several times. he says he is applying as an individual but
discusses his business in great detail but only mentions himself
briefly....but like i said I'm done.
kerri
ps. my supposed ESP says to watch yourselves, your dealing with a very
dangerous man. JMO

>From: AKeller97@xxxxxxx
>To: romance_german_shepherds@xxxxxxxxxxx, carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx,
>ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The Scarlette Letter
>Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 11:39:24 EST
>

>In a message dated 3/6/2007 10:34:40 AM Central Standard Time,
>romance_german_shepherds@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>well I'm just going to sit and be quiet and let
>you Americans deal with it, I'm done. If you want to buy into his lies and
>total deceptions that's your business.

>Kerri
>Where do you get that us Americans are just sitting back and believing
>Hunte's lies and deceptions.  We have enough dealings that need to be taken
>care of,
>without you trying to provoke more in this situation.
>We, Americans, PC members will deal with this.
>
>Arlene Keller
>Sequels Shepherds
>Signer of the Breeder Code of Ethics
>_www.sequel_ (http://www.sequel/) s
>shepherds
><BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR> AOL now offers free
>email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free from AOL at
>http://www.aol.com.

>POST is Copyrighted 2007.  All material remains the property of the
>original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS
>of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author
>AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

>PROSECUTED.

>VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org

RealLiveMoms: Share your experience with Real Live Moms just like you
http://www.reallivemoms.ca/