[ SHOWGSD-L ] The Robert Hamilton Award

  • From: "windmillgsd@xxxxxxxx" <windmillgsd@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 15:08:22 GMT

Thank you Gail, Candy, and others for the congratulations for Logan on winning
the Robert Hamilton Award this year.  I can't even begin to describe how proud
we are of Logan on his accomplishments!  He is following in the footsteps of
big sister Ashley, who of course won this award 7 times during her Juniors
career!  Logan isn't able to show very often because of his other commitments.
School comes first, and he is tops in his class.  Then comes sports, and he is
the star of the Junior High Basketball and Baseball teams.  So, Logan only goes
to fairly local shows, and only when the sports seasons are over, but in his
limited shows in the past year, he has won Best Junior at a majority of those
shows, including the biggest show of the year in Texas, the huge Houston shows
in July.  Logan is also the Number One GSD junior this year, and is ranked in
the top ten Herding Group Juniors.  So yes, we are incredibly proud of our guy,
who just turned 14, and I know we will be seeing many more great things from
him!  Kids like Logan are the future of our sport, and we give all of them our
encouragement!

--Heather (Windmill GSDs, President--GSDC of Dallas)
Proud mom of Ashley...2002 AND 2008 GSDCA Best Junior, 7 time winner of the
Robert Hamilton Award; Holly...2008 Number 1 Aussie Jr; and Logan...2010
Euk/2011 West qualified, 2010 Robert Hamilton Award winner and current #1 GSD
Junior!
http://www.windmillgermanshepherds.com

Free 2010 Credit Score
A bad credit score is below 598. Click here to see yours FREE! By Experian&#174
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4cd96434b041a14194cst05vuc