[ SHOWGSD-L ] The Ride to Dinner

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 21:50:34 EDT

In a message dated 10/26/2007 5:57:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
lewieb@xxxxxxx writes:
And just  who was the Judges' Hospitality Chair?? And why didn't Ed just ask
for a  ride?? I am sure there would have been several with cars. And is this
really  something we should be griping about?? And finally, where were the
people who  are griping about Ed having to walk, were they already at the
dinner
having  fun?? Maybe they should have come back to the arena to make sure Ed was

I just went to watch a dog show. I went back to the room to  sleep.  I would
have been glad to take Ed. I didn't know anyone needed a  ride. As I recall,
it was a bit blustery.  I remember being blown  against the car while trying to
fill it up.  All in all, I missed the  dinner and the dancing.

Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together