[ SHOWGSD-L ] The Review

  • From: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Show List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 16:32:02 -0800

Penny writes...

It is the timelessness that disturbs me. I feel that I have a right to
comment on this because 1.  I am a member in good standing in our club and
2.  in 2005, I sent in a 3 page memorial ad for my friend Henry Dancosse,
plus a 2 page remembrance for my own Ch. Landsend's Tetley Tea Kid.  Those
memorials were done BEAUTIFULLY, I might add.

Paul opines...

I know your frustration Penny...but you could just have easily dated your
post 12/31/1985 as 2005.

We have been in the PClub since 1981 and this very contraversy has been a
major stumbling point for those 24 years...It doesn't make any difference as
to the Editor, the size or format, or the amount of advertising. Prompt
delivery of the "Review" has always been abyssmal.

As a (not yet but will be in January) Board Member...I will promise you we,
as a group entity, will do all in our power to address and solve this
problem.

Paul