[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The Review

  • From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GSDShowMan@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 12:18:24 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Gerald just wanted to be sure.
 Joan F. Fox
website: http://www.campaignersgsds.com
17500 Haskins Rd.
Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023

Cell: 440-759-4119

________________________________
From: "GSDShowMan@xxxxxxx" <GSDShowMan@xxxxxxx>
To: campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx; showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, February 2, 2011 3:12:11 PM
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The Review

Joan
Not sure why you would feel your post was not clear?. I was not  responding
to your post though. I was stating what I seen in other breed  magazines.
But like you I feel if the GSDCA is not using the Review itself it  might
discourage some members from using it. Maybe this is something the board
should look at?

                                   Gerald

_www.Geransgermanshepherd.com_ (http://www.geransgermanshepherd.com/)
_www.Mkaylastahr.com_ (http://www.mkaylastahr.com/)

In a message dated 2/2/2011 12:36:53 P.M. Central Standard Time,
campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Gerald,
It seems I did not make my post clear enough.
The point is those things named have now almost all been taken out of the
Review and put on the GSDCA website. The WDA no longer advertises or has a
column as they have their own magazine.
This has led to a smaller and smaller Review as a result people do not
perceive a value in the magazine.
Of course, there are other factors but it hits you right away when you
read the old issues.
Joan

Joan F. Fox
website: _http://www.campaignersgsds.com_ (http://www.campaignersgsds.com/)